New England Movement Arts is proud to announce our Summer 2017 International Ballet Intensive.
The international ballet intensive is a six or three week summer dance program for American and international students ranging in levels from beginner to pre-professional. Taught by Ballet Masters from East Europe and USA, our program offers a strong Vaganova curriculum for dancers to develop technically and artistically.
BURLINGTON, MA | June 26 – July 14
NORWELL, MA | July 17 – August 4
Norwell program is offered at our sister school, International Ballet Academy of Norwell.
Who is invited to attend:
- Youth, ages 12+ and pre-professionals.
- Youth, ages 7 – 11 are also invited to attend our Junior intensive program.
Our program offers:
- Strong Vaganova curriculum for dancers to develop technically and artistically.
- Classes taught by Ballet Masters from East Europe and USA in ballet pointe, pas de deux, variations, modern, and more!
- The advantage of being exposed to different cultures and forming meaningful relationships with other dancers.
Tuition: Tuition is $1,450 for three weeks. $2,500 to attend six weeks (both Burlington and Norwell programs). Financial aid and housing available.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 781-272-NEMA (6362)